Saturday, November 23, 2013

Concrete jungle where dreams are made


Good morning lovelies, 

today I have a very special post for you - I would like to show you some pictures from my New York trip in February. I spent 2 weeks visiting my boyfriend, who was doing an internship there. Even though I was in NY before, I fell in love again - the city is simply the best one in the world (as far as I can judge). We did lots of shopping, sightseeing, eating and just sitting around in cafes watching people. We also did some tours by foot, which are hosted by locals that do that for free (you just give them tip at the end). This is actually pretty cool because those people do it from the heart and they have the most interesting stories to tell - so if you ever visit NY and want to do some sightseeing besides those crowdy bus tours, check out their website (the Vintage Shopping Tour is the best, by the way;-))!
I hope you enjoy my little vacation review - I will probably post something about my semester abroad in San Diego and my holiday on Phuket the next time, so if you like it - stay tuned :)

Lots of love,
Janina


Most beautiful skyline in the world
Famous Empire Hotel (waited for Chuck Bass for hours...in vain:()
Busy busy ;)
The most beautiful flea market


Barclay's Center - Go Nets
Cruising by Statue of Liberty
Cutest bakery


Best breakfast in town



Rockefeller Center Observation desk






1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog!
    Deine New York Bilder sind so toll! Erinnert mich daran, dass ich schon viel zu lange nicht mehr dort war!
    xx Belinda

    www.fringe-buttercup.com

    ReplyDelete