Sunday, November 17, 2013

Le Cool Amour


Hello lovelies,

today's look combines some of my favorite pieces these days - my beloved leather jacket from Zara and my fluffy fur vest I bought at Pimkie. Finding "the" perfect leather jacket is a duty for a lifetime (I think) and I almost gave up on searching for it after having tried on about 5000 models (at least it felt like that much;-) but then I found IT - at Zara, where I knew every jacket by heart...however, now that I found it, I hardly leave the house without it and I recognized that I even changed my whole style for it :-D!
Did you already find your perfect leather jacket? Or do you even search for it?
Another thing I wanted to mention today is my newly discovered love for Pimkie. If someone would have told me a year ago that I would ever enter this store again, I would have called him crazy. But now that I gave it a try, I found that they have really nice stuff, not like some years ago when you had an exact picture of a really bad dressed person in your mind when it comes to Pimkie! I am so happy to have my new fluffy friend with me, now that winter knocks on our doors...
What do you think about Pimkie and its new image? Do you give it a try?

Kisses,
Janina






Leather Jacket - Zara (similar one here) // Fake Fur Vest - Pimkie (get here) // Sweater - Mango (get here)
Skirt - Stradivarius (here) // Bag - Vero Moda // Pumps - Calvin Klein // Necklace - Zara




2 comments:

  1. sehr cooles outfit, liebe deine Weste, super styling!!!würd mich sehr freuen wenn du bei mir vorbei schaust:)
    http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das Shirt, die Tasche und der Rock,.. woooahhh genial.

    Dank deiner tollen Posts hast du jetzt eine Followerin mehr, bitte weiter so.
    Schau doch gern mal auf Makeupcouture vorbei, ich würde mich sehr freuen, auch dich öfter als Leserin begrüßen zu dürfen.

    Alles Liebe, Sanny

    ReplyDelete