Monday, November 11, 2013

Plaids on the road


Good morning lovelies,

today I have my outfit for you, which I wore in a pretty similar way for the Blogger Bazaar in Munich (I have told you about this event in my last post, which you can find here). Plaids are to be seen on every magazine, ad, online shop and blog - and that with good reason! In my opinion, they are the perfect pattern for fall because they can be worn with a warm sweater, coat and boots as well as with a light blouse and pumps for the warmer days of October. So as usual, I found it hard to find a fitting model because I did not want a red plaid skirt, even though I also like that pattern. When I searched at Zara in Munich for a coat, I found this pretty skirt (do you also never find what you're looking for when you're shopping, but find thousands of other cute pieces that you can't resist?? It must be jinxed...).
I hope you like today's look - have a great day :-)

Lots of Kisses,
Janina







Skirt - Zara (similar one here) // Sweater - Mango (similar one here) // Shoes - Vagabond (get here)
Bag - Accessorize (similar very cute one on sale here) // Watch - Fossil // Necklace - Zara


3 comments:

  1. soso hübsch :) der Pulli sieht so kuschelig aus :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! the necklace is gorgeous!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10637851/blondie-anchors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sehr schöner Look! Ich liebe die Kette ;) <3
    Liebste Grüße,
    Vanessa von Vaneshion

    ReplyDelete